Thursday 15 December 2016

New Accountancy Business Launches in King’s Lynn


TaxAssist New business accountants dedicated to providing support to small businesses just opened in Lynn.

Simon Hunt, who has been working for more than 20 years in the financial sector, has launched and has hired three members of the team.

Simon, who is a Certified Accountant, said: "I have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and I always wanted to have my own business." After years of working for others and the last three years as an independent financial consultant, I decided it was time To start my own accounting practice.

"Having started my own career apprenticeship accountant and the two qualified full-time I am looking to recruit, I am anxious to employ an apprentice to learn at work and who can support with their AAT studies."

A member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) and the Association of Accountants (AAT), Simon opened the office at the King Lynn Innovation Center (KLIC) and plans an official opening event in New Year.

"The office is conveniently located with plenty of free parking, making it accessible to small business owners and, being right next to the A47, it is very well connected by public transport."

Lynn TaxAssist King Accountants specializes in providing accounting, tax returns, payroll, accounting, tax saving and tax advice for small businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.